Trainee & Early Career Investigator Awards
Young investigators (graduate students, research fellows, early career investigators) are encouraged to submit an Abstract/ePoster to qualify for our Young Investigator Oral Presentations April 15-16, 2021. The selection committee will choose the best 12 abstracts submissions (see details below) to feature simultaneously as both an ePoster and participate in a live oral presentation on April 15 or April 16, 2021.
Details for the Young Investigator Categories
- 4 x *CIHR INMD New Investigator **BBDC Early Career Investigator Prizes
- 4 x CIHR INMD New Investigator BBDC Postdoctoral Fellowship Prizes
- 4 x University of Toronto Insulin100 Graduate Student Prizes
- Early career investigators must be within 60 months of their initial faculty appointment as of October 16 2020.
- Postdoctoral research fellows must be within the first 5 years of their initial PDF appointment as of July 1 2021.
- Graduate students must be actively registered in a MsC or PhD program at an accredited university as of April 30 2021
Application Process: Submit an abstract.
Deadline: March 1, 2021.
Award: $1,500 (CAD), recognition and live presentation.
*The Institute of Nutrition, Metabolism and Diabetes (INMD) is one of the 13 virtual institutes that make up the Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR).
**Banting and Best Diabetes Centre (BBDC)